We’re always in search of a great cup of coffee. We’re happy to welcome new spot Communal Coffee to the neighborhood, and to our November event. Can’t wait to try a coffee float!
1. Where does your inspiration come from?
People. Honestly the people in my life are what inspire me most. My family inspires me to continually grow & change and my creative friends inspire me with the amazing things they create and produce.
2. What is your big why? What keeps you going professionally?I love starting new things! Having a vision and moving towards that is my “why”. Professionally, I love the process of dreaming of a project, putting a plan into place and then watching it unfold.
3. Favorite San Diego restaurants?Really too hard to chose! My new favorite date night is drinks at Nobel Experiment and then walking over to Double Standard on 6th Ave. The chef is 25 and amazing!
4. Favorite guilty pleasureEating a whole package of caramels and drinking red wine while watching Scandal. Will they just run away to Vermont already?
5. One random factI’ve been married 18 years to my husband John. We got married after 3 months of dating!